Dear Emmaus Family,
I would like to thank you all for your support and patience during the difficult times due to pandemic, war, and economy. We had our share of impacts from these difficulties, but the outlook appears brighter.
Emmaus Life Sciences is happy to announce Telehealth support for Endari patients, powered by our partners at UpscriptHealth, and Asembia. Through Telehealth, we can now provide improved access to care for Sickle Cell Disease patients everywhere, including those who live in remote or rural areas, from the comfort and privacy of their own homes. We hope that through Endari and Telehealth, more patients in need of treatment than ever will be able to receive the help and support they need, wherever they may be.
Other recent highlights are as follows:
- May 2022: Attended and presented at H.C. Wainwright Global Investment Conference.
- May 2022: Attended and presented at Q2 2022 Investor Summit.
- April 2022: Announced the launch of an innovative, full-service telehealth solution (https://www.endarirx.com/ask-physician) with strategic partners including Asembia LLC, US Bioservices Corporation and UpScript IP Holdings, LLC. The telehealth program capitalizes on the expansion of telemedicine in the U.S. to afford sickle cell disease patients and providers on-line access to Endari® an important benefit, given that such on-line access is not available for competing branded products.
- April 2022: Announced positive real-world data on Endari® in preventing acute complications from sickle cell disease and hemolysis in pediatric and adult patients in French Guiana and Qatar. The data was introduced by Dr. Mohamed Yassin and his co-authors at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the British Society for Haematology (BSH), which was held April 3-5, 2022, at the Manchester Central in Manchester, England and virtually.
- March 2022: Announced that the Florida Medicaid Pharmaceutical & Therapeutics Committee has added Endari® to the Florida Medicaid Preferred Drug List, effective April 1, 2022, eliminating the need for prior authorization for Medicaid patients.
- March 2022: Received full marketing authorization for Endari® from the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.) Ministry of Health.
I ask for your continued support as the company continues to grow globally. We intend to communicate more frequently. Until then, I wish you and your family all the best.
Yutaka Niihara, M.D., M.P.H.