The mission of Emmaus Life Sciences is to improve the lives of people in need through the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative treatments and therapies. Our focus has been on rare and orphan diseases, such as sickle cell disease. We are now extending our efforts to include conditions and diseases affecting larger populations, such as diverticulosis.
- Do the right thing for patients.
- Conduct ourselves with integrity, mutual respect and professionalism.
- Develop leadership positions - from a scientific, academic and commercial basis - in the clinical/disease areas in which we participate.
- Build high-performing teams to achieve success for patients, employees and shareholders.
- Strive for an ideal balance of family, professional and community responsibilities.